iGoogle Hebrew Calendar Gadget's History
Back to main page
- Added shabbath times display (displays knissat & yetziaat shabbath times)
- Code is now fully documented and provisionally released.
- Personal events are now fully supported
- New GUI interface
- Support for Hebrew dated events in now available.
- Enhanced support for 42 (!) personal events
- Linkage to TAU Tab iGoogle Gadget
- Silent alert for events is now available (mini messages)
- User event editing
- Personal events can now be added
- For you bug seekers - selecting a non valid date is no longer an option
- Choose your own direction Left to Right or Right to Left.
- Easily move between months by pressing the previous or next month that appear in gray.
- Historical events are now visible from the date the occurred.
- Jewish holidays database inserted.
- Floating tool tip to display the current day's events.
- Hebrew dates are now displayable.
- Hebrew months are also displayed in the headline.
- Gregorian calendar is now ready for use!
Full documentation of all recent versions