Gadget users can set 3 different parameters to be used by the gadget as user defaults:
- Origin Station: The origin station that will appear to the user each time he will load the gadget.
- Destination Station: The same but for the destination station.
- Passanger Type: The passanger type that will appear by default to the user when he wants to know the tariffs for some trip.
Note: All these parameters can be changed at runtime easily.
As the gadget is loaded, the following is done behind the scene:
- The gadget reads it's configuration from the Options.xml file.
- It charges all the information about pictures, urls and station names.
- It requests from the proxy the Stations list, and it charges all the stations to the origin and destination lists (while it updates the station names which id's were in Options.xml)
- Finally, it fetches the RSS Feed.